Our guest services
While you’re resting in one of our nine spacious guest rooms, please feel free to contact us with any requests. The owners, Dennis and Mary, want to make sure your stay is the best you’ve had in a long time.
- Car plug-ins: Available outside every room.
- Check-in time: 2:00pm.
- Check-out time: 10:00am. If you find it necessary to stay later, there is a late check-out charge per hour.
- Children: There is no charge for children 12 years of age and under while they stay in the same room as their parents.
- “Do Not Disturb” signs: Please hand the sign on your doorknob if you do not wish to be disturbed.
- Emergencies: Sheriff’s Department 715-634-4858 Ambulance 715-634-4322
- Fax Machine: On premises for your convenience. The fax number is 715-634-0714.
- Front Desk Hours: 7:00am to 10:00pm daily.
- Ice: Located next to the office in the entry. Available for use 24 hours a day.
- Lost and Found: Think you have lost something? Please inquire at the front desk.
- Mail: Outgoing mail should be dropped off at the office by 9:00am.
- Parking: There is ample parking for your vehicle, as well as boat and snowmobile trailers.
- Pets: Some pets are allowed with restrictions. There is at least a $10.00 charge for your pet’s stay. May be more depending on the size of the pet.
- Road conditions: Please call for information about local roads and travel conditions.
- Rollaway bed: Rollaway beds are complimentary and subject to availability.
- Room keys: Upon departing, please leave your key in the room or bring it to the office during check-out.
- Ski-waxing room: Please ask for more information at the office.
- Switchboards: Open 24 hours a day for all local outgoing calls so you can let your loved ones know you arrived safely. Please keep incoming calls between 7:00am to 10:00pm please.
- Telephone: All local calls are free. Long distance calls will require a calling card.
- Wake-up calls: The front office must be notified by 10:00pm the night before for your morning wake-up call.
About Hayward, WI, and the area
Northwoods Motel is conveniently located to all of the area’s best attractions for families and sightseers. Besides all of the natural beauty in the area, you and your family can enjoy attractions like downtown shopping, the Fishing Hall of Fame, the Lumberjack Bowl, and the world famous American Birkebeiner Cross Country Ski Trail.