- Seasonal room rates range from $67.00 to $165.00 plus tax for two person occupancy. There is a $5.00 charge for each additional person per night.
- Children 12 and under stay free when they stay in the same room with parents.
- Roll-a-way beds are complimentary and are subject to availability.
- There is a 2 night minimum for Honor The Earth Pow Wow and Chequamegon Fat Tire bike race.
- There is a 3 night minimum for Birkebeiner and Lumberjack World Championships.
- Office hours are 7am to 10pm.
- Check in time is 4pm to 10pm.
- Check out time is 10am. Late checkouts will be charged another day.
- Dogs are the only pets allowed. Maximum 2 per room.
- The pet charge is $20 per pet / per day.
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- Pets are not to be left in room unattended. We are not here to board your pet while you vacation.
- Pet owner will be responsible for any charges refunded to other guests due to a disturbance by your pet.
- Pet owner will be responsible for any damage caused by your pet.
- We reserve the right to refuse any dog for any reason.
- We reserve the right to have any menacing or unruly pets at your expense.
- Midweek: (Sunday to Thursday) Rooms can be cancelled 48 hours in advance.
- Weekends or Holidays: One night is billed on the day of booking - non refundable. The entire reservation will be billed if you are a no show.
- Special Events: (Birkebeiner, Pow Wow, Lumberjack Championship, Fat Tire Bike Race) Half the total amount will be billed at time of booking. The remainder will be billed 7 days prior to your arrival. No Refund will be issued if you cancel.
- No Refunds will be given for early departures.
Monday thru Saturday = 7am to 10pm / Sunday = 7am to 5pm
CHECK IN HOURS:
Monday thru Saturday = 4pm to 10pm / Sunday = Please call if you will be later than 5pm
CHECK OUT IS BY 10AM. Late check outs will be charged another day.
Please honor our check in times. We do all the cleaning, maintenance, and grounds keeping ourselves. We have a lot to accomplish before you arrive to ensure you have the best stay possible. Thank you.